Tuesday, August 2, 2011

SPARE PARTS

If anyone has gotten my emails, or is reading this blog, you know I've got two spare bikes of my own if someone needs a bike. I also think I mentioned I have a couple of extra water bottle cages if someone wants to put another one on their bike and has the mounting studs for it. I've got lots of water bottles as well. I have a large and a medium helmet if anyone wants/needs one. I don't have any spare road tires but I do have a spare set of mtn tires that are designed to be smoother/easier rolling, well, at least the rear tire is built that way. Trent and I talked about the possibility of bear sitings but decided with as many of us as there will be and as much noise as we will likely be making that shouldn't be an issue but if anyone feels it might be a concern I have two cans of pepper spray. I've had them for a few years but they are still viable, don't ask me how I know ;^)

2 comments:

  1. Brandon, wish I had been there when you tested that bear spray. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we have to worry about the bears, just worry about being faster on your bike than the guy next to you when the bear begins his attack.

    ReplyDelete